Listing Courtesy of First Weber Inc
2 / 1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Bright & cheery open living area welcomes you. Enjoy updated kitchen with maple cabinets & bath. Splendid hardwood flooring throughout the living area. These sellers did the heavy lifting by fixing the basement with drain tile and a sump pump, removing knob and tube wiring in the interior of the house, adding insulation between the first and second floor and installing a new furnace & central air. A cedar fence addition, pleasant landscaping and front deck. Perfectly located in an urban setting near bike paths, parks and restaurants. See Virtual tour for Matterport link
||409 N 7th St
- Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Oven/Range, Hood/Fan, Microwave, Disposal, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener, All Window Coverings.
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Inc, Cable Available, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Deck, Patio, Fenced Yard
- Close to busline,Sidewalk
- 44' x 88'
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- East Johnson Street to North on Seventh.
Property Listed By First Weber Inc
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.