Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty
2 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Highly desirable condominium home in Monona's Conservancy Creek. With an open layout and XL room sizes, this west facing unit with lots of big windows and a sun room allow you to enjoy your peaceful views of the Edna Taylor Conservancy which is just steps away. A massive master suite with walk-in closet and full bath, a private entrance as well as the lobby entrance, and a great association will have you "TICKLED PINK" to be this home's new owner!
||133 SHATO Ln
- Stove, Refrigerator, Water Softener, Disposal, Some Window Coverings
- Common Green Space, Security System, Elevator
- Walk-In Closet(S), Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Included, Split Bedrooms
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Pantry,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Sun Room
- Full,Tub/Shower Combo
- Private Entry, Patio
- Attached,Underground,1 space assigned
- 12/18 to Monona Dr., E. on Femrite, to Shato, 2nd building
Property Listed By Keller Williams Realty
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.