Listing Courtesy of Adashun Jones Real Estate
3 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Built in 2017 this 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath home is ready to move in. Open main floor living space features plaster walls, wood floors in kitchen & dining area, movable kitchen island, & a vaulted ceiling & beautiful wood burning fireplace in the living room. Master suite has a trayed ceiling, walk-in closet & private bath w/large tiled shower. Another bedroom, bath & laundry room w/half bath are also on main level. Lower level is plumbed for in floor heat & finished with a large family room, office, bedroom & bath. Wooded setting, & attractively landscaped w/deck & patio. Finished oversized 2 car garage. Lake access via boat launch off Bay Rd.
- All Window Treatments, Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, And Water Softener.
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Inc
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Liquid propane
- Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher
- Full,Walk-in Shower
- Deck, Patio
- Deeded access-No frontage,Lake,Water ski lake,Channel
- Wooded,Rural-in subdivision
- 145' x 210'
- Pressed board
- Well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos
- Located just off Green Lake's Norwegian Bay. From town, go west on State Road 23 to County Road T to Sugar Loaf Rd.
Property Listed By Adashun Jones Real Estate
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.