Listing Courtesy of Restaino & Associates
2 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Convenient condo living in a great location! This bright and sunny 2 bed, 2 bath condo is located in the heart of the desirable Schenk-Atwood neighborhood. Walk to the Alchemy, One Barrel Brewing, Tex Tubbs, Monty's Blue Plate, and more! Enjoy comfortable living with 9ft ceilings, a great kitchen with solid surface counters and stainless appliances, in-unit laundry, a gas fire place, and master suite with walk-in closet and dual vanity. The patio is large enough for entertaining and includes a gas hook up. This unit also comes with a same-floor storage unit and 2 parking spaces. Schedule your showing today!
||1835 Winnebago St
- Refrigerator, Range/Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer.
- Close To Busline, Elevator
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floors, Walk-In Closet(S), Washer, Dryer, Cable/Satellite Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, Storage Unit Inc, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Pantry,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Full,Walk-in Shower
- Underground,Tandem,Heated,2+ spaces assigned,Opener inc
- E. Washington to First St. to Winnebago.
Property Listed By Restaino & Associates
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.