Listing Courtesy of JSM, Realtors
4 / 1.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
See this well maintained, 4-bedroom, 1.5 bath home on a fantastic lot in popular Monona location! The extra spacious kitchen & dining area w/ door to yard will certainly please those who love to cook & entertain family & friends! Hardwood floors on main level & new carpeting on second floor. Enjoy this hard to find 4 bedrm home in the heart of Monona w/large yard backing up to green space of neighboring school. The attached garage w/breezeway make a wonderful mudroom and entry space to the home. Enjoy walking to multiple parks, schools, Monona pool, library, bike path & Lake Monona. New roof 2019. Minutes to downtown Madison!
- Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Freezer And Refrigerator In Basement
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Inc, Cable Available, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Freezer,Disposal
- Mud Room
- Adjacent park/public land,Sidewalk
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- Monona Dr to Dean to L on Shore Acres Rd
Property Listed By JSM, Realtors
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.