Listing Courtesy of Restaino & Assoc
4 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Meticulously maintained home is better than new! You'll love all the character & charm this home has to offer. Beautiful front office, big open kitchen w/solid maple cabinetry, large island, open to family rm & large dinette makes entertaining fun. Walk out to private backyard with 2 tiered deck overlooking nature & greenspace. Spacious master suite w/walk-in closet, private bath, 3 addt bdrms. LL is finished with large rec. room, bath & large flex space for your gym, guests or 5th bdrm (may not be legal 5th bdrm). This adorable home is move in ready! Close to all the neighborhood parks, trails & ponds. McFarland schools.
||4609 Bautista Dr
- Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Garage Remotes, Front Office Built-Ins, Family Room Shelves On Main Level,
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Great Room, Air Cleaner, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Green Building Cert.,WI Energy Star Cert.,Energy Assessment Avail.,Energy Star Appliance(s),Low E Windows
- Adjacent park/public land
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- From HWY 51 go E on Siggelkow Rd, LT on Siggelkow run, RT on Canyon Pkwy, LT on Bautista
Property Listed By Restaino & Assoc
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.