Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Preferred
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Great 3 bed, 2-1/2 bath 1/2 duplex that is move-in ready! The large eat-in kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, pantry and new flooring! Enjoy the wood burning fireplace in the cozy sunken livingroom w/vaulted ceiling and walkout to the recently refinished deck! The master is huge and has a full bath and spacious walk-in closet! The laundry is conveniently located on the main floor and has a newer washer/dryer combo! The lower level has 2 large bedrooms and a full bath! Plenty of storage and 2-car attached garage on a quiet cul de sac. Annual HOA Fee: $341.72
||6 Falmouth Ct
- Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Water Softener, Optional Smart Home Package
- Close To Busline
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floors, Walk-In Closet(S), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Included, Security System For Unit, Cable/Satellite Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Energy Star Appliance(s)
- Full,Tub/Shower Combo
- Private Entry, Deck/Balcony, Cul De Sac
- 2 car Garage,Attached,Opener inc
- S on Gammon Rd, L onto Park Ridge Dr, L onto Falmouth Ct.
Property Listed By RE/MAX Preferred
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.