Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Affiliated
3 / 1.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Spacious Well Maintained Home w/20x23 Garage & 23x13 Heated Shop for all your hobbies! Updated Kitchen w/tons of countertop space & cabinets open to dinette. Large LR w/ ceiling fan, main fl bedroom/den currently used as office & main floor laundry in closet. Both half & full baths renovated. Upper two BR's are oversized, separate walk-in closet w/built-ins off hall for extra storage. Basement storage with built in shelving, door to outside & brand new two-starge Bryant furnace. Maintenance-free exterior, front porch w/views of wildlife in marsh/open space off your rear deck. Property line goes to federal wildlife signs in the marsh.
||W9107 HWY 12
- Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Rented, Hi-Speed Internet Avail
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas,Liquid propane
- Breakfast bar,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave
- Deck, Storage Building
- Rural-in subdivision
- Well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos
- Hwy 12 EAST FROM CAMBRIDGE, JUST PAST AIPRORT ROAD ON SOUTH SIDE OF ROAD.
Property Listed By Century 21 Affiliated
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.