Listing Courtesy of First Weber Inc
2 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Open concept living! Large kitchen, living and dining area with a fireplace. Front deck to extend the living area. Enjoy the sun, or if you need a bit of shade put out the remote controlled awning. Large master bedroom with walk in closet. 2nd bedroom, full bath and laundry complete the main level. Lower level has a large room that could be finished for a bedroom. Large area that could be finished for family room, full bath. Plenty of storage. Part of the yard is fenced.
||342 Nicholas St
- Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Window Coverings
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Vaulted Ceiling, Cable Available, At Least 1 Tub, Tankless Water Heater
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Pantry,Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher
- Deck, Fenced Yard
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- From Superior, right on Jackson, right on Parkview, right on Nicholas
Property Listed By First Weber Inc
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.