Listing Courtesy of Redfin Corporation
5 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Open concept new construction colonial. Tons of natural light from the large windows and nine foot ceilings, making the home bright and airy. The large great room with 20 foot ceiling is perfect for entertaining. An in-law suite perfect for guests or a second master suite. An office located at the front of the home completes the lower level. A spacious master suite with walk-in closets, dual vanities soaking tub & separate shower, perfect for relaxation. Four additional bedrooms & third full bath located upstairs. Second floor loft & catwalk provides full views of the first floor. Large unfinished basement ready for your personal touch!
- Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Water Softener, Washer, Dryer, And Some Window Coverings
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Great Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Inc
- Forced Air, Central Air, Whole House Fan
- Natural gas
- Low E Windows
- Full,Walk-in Shower,Separate Tub
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- HWY 51 S to E North Street, left on N Towne Rd, right on Vinburn Rd, left onto Yorktown Rd
Property Listed By Redfin Corporation
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.