Listing Courtesy of Madcityhomes.Com
4 / 2.1
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Location, Location, Location! From the front of the house, enjoy a bird's eye view of all the activities of the park, pool, tennis courts, community center, elementary school and library. This architecturally designed home is bright and sunny with views in all directions, along with sky lights and a solarium that brings nature to you. There is plenty of room to entertain with a vaulted great room, dining room and convenient kitchen with stainless steel appliances. All four bedrooms upstairs including master suite with private half bath and spacious shared bath with double vanity. Just a block from Lake Monona w/deeded access. A great value!
||4909 Winnequah Rd
- Refrigerator, Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Skylight(S), Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Inc, Jetted Bathtub, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Full,Walk-in Shower
- Deck, Patio
- Deeded access-No frontage
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- Monona Dr to Nichols to Rt on Winnequah
Property Listed By Madcityhomes.Com
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.