Listing Courtesy of Adashun Jones Real Estate
3 / 1.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
A unique custom built country home with main 3 bedroom living area and deck on upper level. Ground level includes entry foyer, laundry center, hobby room, half bath and his and her heated garages. An additional heated and air conditioned accessory building has a 2 car + garage, full bath, foyer and large shop area, and a huge finished activity area with wet bar in its upper level. 10.83 acre parcel landscaped, paved drive and parking, tillable area and wooded area that bordering wildlife habitat (tree house for communing with nature) and conservancy land. Big Green Lake is a short drive away. Attractively priced $499,000.
||W695 Sunnyside Rd
- Refrigerator, Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Widow Coverings. 2Nd Refrigerator, Microwave And Range In Rec Room
- Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Inc, Wet Bar, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air, Multiple Heating Units
- Liquid propane
- Full,Tub/Shower Combo
- Deck, Storage Building
- Adjacent park/public land,Horses Allowed,Subject Shoreland Zoning
- Well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos,Holding tank
- From Green Lake, east on South St, turns into Sunnyside Rd to Property
Property Listed By Adashun Jones Real Estate
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.