Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty
5 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Long walks in the Edna Taylor Nature conservancy. Three Meadows Park right across the street. Wild turkeys in your front yard eating the apples from your tree. A family of cranes hanging out in the park across the street. New carpet and gorgeous vinyl tile. Freshly painted. Updated light fixtures. A brand new stainless steel fridge and range. 5 bedrooms with 2.5 baths and a 2 car garage. If all of this sounds like a dream come true, then this is the home you have been waiting for.
||209 Shato Ln
- Fridge, Range, Dishwasher, Washer And Dryer
- Walk-In Closet(S), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Inc, Cable Available, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Pantry,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Disposal
- Rec Room
- Full,Tub/Shower Combo
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- MONONA DR TO FEMRITE DR TO SHATO LANE
Property Listed By Keller Williams Realty
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.