Listing Courtesy of Stark Company, REALTORS
3 / 1.2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Lovely ranch home in quiet neighborhood. Enjoy the fall days sitting on your brick front porch or patio in the back. Updated kitchen with cherry cabinets, stainless appliances with double oven. Dining area and kitchen bar area are perfect for entertaining. Lovely high end washer and dryer included in the large lower level laundry room. Andersen windows and patio door. All appliances/mechanicals are new in the last 10 years. Great workshop in the lower level. Another space serves as craft room, office or workout room. More space to be finished in the lower level. Shed with 220V and garden area.
||2906 Shefford Dr
- Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Microwave, Disposal, Dishwasher, Radon Mitigation System, Water Softener.
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Washer, Dryer, Air Cleaner, Water Softener Inc, Cable Available, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Pantry,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Deck, Patio, Storage Building
- Close to busline,Sidewalk
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- McKee/Hwy PD, north on Maple Grove Rd, left on Stafford, left on Shefford
Property Listed By Stark Company, REALTORS
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.