Listing Courtesy of Lauer Realty Group, Inc.
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
57 ft of Lake Monona Frontage. Completely remodeled 2 story home on the quiet side of Lake Monona. Perfect floor plan. Large kitchen w/ solid surface counters, custom cabinetry, walk in pantry & s/s appliances. Mudroom w/ washer & dryer as well as a spacious living room w/ fantastic views. Upstairs, find the massive master suite complete with separate tub & shower & dual vanities. Capture the serenity of Lake Monona every morning as you gaze at the water. A second floor living room w/ gas fireplace allows space to entertain easily. If you have waited for Lake Monona, the quiet of Squaw Bay and a price that affords you these views. This is it!
||1102 Nishishin Tr NE
- Refrigerator, Range/Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Softener, Washer, Dryer, All Window Coverings, Pier
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Great Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Skylight(S), Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Inc, Jetted Bathtub, Cable Available
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Pantry,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher
- Deck, Patio
- Has actual water frontage,Lake
- Pressed board
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- Winnequah Rd, L on Winnequah Trail, L on Tecumseh, L on Nishishin Trail, L on Nishishin Trail NE
Property Listed By Lauer Realty Group, Inc.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.