Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Affiliated
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
A great place to call home. Situated near the end of a cul-de-sac minutes from shopping, this home greets you with a welcoming wrap around porch. Two story great room is perfect for relaxing or entertaining with stone fireplace & built-in wet bar. Inviting sunroom perfect for reading a good book or watching the wildlife. Family sized kitchen w/loads of natural light. 1st floor master suite w/double closets, walk in shower & heated tile floors. The open stair case leads to spacious loft area & two nice sized BRs & full bath. Three car attached garage w/basement access is open & could be finished. Newer metal roof, furnace, air & private patio.
||1657 Hemmingway Ct
- Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Water Softener, Window Treatments, Shed
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Great Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Water Softener Inc, Wet Bar, Cable Available
- Forced Air, Central Air, In Floor Radiant Heat, Zoned Heating
- Natural gas
- Patio, Storage Building
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- Highway 51, West on Highridge Dr, South on Hemmingway Ct.
Property Listed By Century 21 Affiliated
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.