Listing Courtesy of Lauer Realty Group, Inc.
2 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Private entry townhome in Fitchburg within close proximity to The Great Dane, minutes from Downtown & an easy commute to Epic. First floor features formal dining room, large kitchen that opens up to the family room w/gas fireplace. A half bath for convenience on the main floor. 2 bedrooms and laundry on the 2nd floor. Master has vaulted ceiling w/ master bath & large walk in closet. Lower level is ready to be finished to add personal touches to the space. The 2 car garage is attached underneath the unit & allows for plenty of extra storage. Nice size deck off the family room for outdoor dining. Pool/exercise room access for unit owners.
||5461 Caddis Bend
- Refrigerator, Range/Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Water Softener, Washer, Dryer, All Window Coverings, Tv Mount & Speakers In Living Room
- Clubhouse, Exercise Room
- Walk-In Closet(S), Vaulted Ceiling, Water Softener Included, Cable/Satellite Available, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Private Entry, Deck/Balcony
- 2 car Garage,Underground,Opener inc
- Fish Hatchery Rd to E on Caddis Bend
Property Listed By Lauer Realty Group, Inc.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.