Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Grand
3 / 2.2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
LOCATION, LOCATION! This Wynsong Estates family home is sure to sell fast! Main floor features a grand family room w/vaulted ceiling & wood fireplace, formal dining area, eat-in kitchen w/dinette, breakfast bar, granite counters, tile back splash & stainless appliances, laundry and 1/2 bath. Upstairs you'll find a beautiful Master Suite w/jetted tub, walk-in shower & walk-in closet, 2 add'l bedrooms & full bath. Lower level offers a nice rec room w/gas fireplace, 1/2 bath & great storage. Enjoy the new wrap-around deck & private yard. Attached 2 car garage & storage shed for tools & toys. Act now! Roof 2015, water heater 2012, deck 2019.
- Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Great Room, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Inc, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher
- Full,Walk-in Shower,Separate Tub
- Deck, Storage Building
- Wooded,Rural-in subdivision
- Well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos
- Connie Rd/Fox Hill Rd to Wynsong Dr (W) to property on right
Property Listed By RE/MAX Grand
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.