Listing Courtesy of Castle Rock Realty LLC
2 / 1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Custom built timber log cabin. It features 2 bedrooms, full bath with shower stall. Open concept with split bedroom floor plan. Pellet stove to keep you warm & cozy for the colder nights. Stackable washer & dryer. Covered 6x30 front porch & back deck. Wooded lots with patio area & fire pit. Old fashion street lights light the way to the beautiful swimming & fishing lake. Enjoy hiking the nature trails & viewing wildlife. Sidewalks, city water/sewer/cable/natural gas hookup. Close to town & across from the new village library. Enjoy ATV & snowmobile trails, fishing, swimming, boating, hiking, national forest, antiquing & cozy cafeÃ¢Â€Â™s.
- Electric Range/Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Stackable Washer/Dryer, Window Shades/Blinds, Pellet Stove
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Dryer, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, Split Bedrooms
- Multiple Heating Units, Wall Furnace, Wall Ac
- Corner,Wooded,Adjacent park/public land,Sidewalk,On ATV/Snowmobile trail
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- From corner of Hwy 21 & Hwy 80: take Hwy 21 West, Oak Grove Dr Left, driveway on Right, just before Lakeview Ct
Property Listed By Castle Rock Realty LLC
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.