Listing Courtesy of Castle Rock Realty LLC
2 / 1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Walking distance to Little Castle Rock Lake. This timber log cabin features 2 bedrooms, full bath with shower stall. Full kitchen with all appliances included. Open concept with split bedroom floor plan. Covered 6x30 front porch & back deck to enjoy nature & viewing wildlife. Wooded lots with patio & fire pit. Old fashion street lights light the way to the beautiful swimming & fishing lake with sandy beach. Sidewalks, city water/sewer/cable/natural gas hookup. Close to town & across from the new library. Enjoy ATV & snowmobile trails, fishing, swimming, boating, areas hiking trails, Necedah Wildlife Refuge forest, antiquing & cozy cafeÃ¢Â€Â™s.
- Electric Range/Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Stackable Washer/Dryer, Window Shades/Blinds,
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Dryer, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, Split Bedrooms
- Wall Furnace, Wall Ac
- Wooded,Adjacent park/public land,Sidewalk,On ATV/Snowmobile trail
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- From corner of Hwy 21 & Hwy 80: take Hwy 21 West, Oak Grove Dr Left, Lakeview Ct Right, property on Right
Property Listed By Castle Rock Realty LLC
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.