Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Affiliated
4 / 4
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
The best of both worlds on St. Joseph Ridge! Enjoy country living at its finest with the security of having great neighbors. The sellers designed and built this lovely 4 bedroom 4 bath home on 5 acres in 1999 with high attention to detail. You will love the large master suite and stainless steel kitchen appliances! Entertain with the wood fireplace downstairs walking out to a stamped concrete patio with hot tub hookups. Central vac, 3 car heated garage, outdoor fire pit and half court basketball. New roof in 2015 and new weatherseals on all windows in 2019. Hunting allowed with 4 acres wooded!
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrig, Gas Stove, Washing Machine, Gas Dryer, Basement Upright Freezer, Garage Heater, Water Softener, Curtain Rods, Blinds
- Walk-In Closet(S), Great Room, Washer, Dryer, Central Vac, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas,Wood
- Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Low E Windows
- Full,Tub/Shower Combo
- Deck, Patio
- Wooded,Rural-in subdivision
- Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos,Community Well,Mound System
- Take Hwy 33 East out of LaCrosse (St Joseph Ridge) for approx 8 miles. Turn right on Meadow Ridge Rd. Home will be on your left side driving back.
Property Listed By Century 21 Affiliated
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.