Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Affiliated
3 / 1.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautiful family home on park like setting. Spacious, cozy living room. Open concept, updated kitchen, great for family gatherings. Tons of storage throughout, potential for 4th bedroom and full bathroom in basement. Nice patio with awesome stone grill. Numerous fruit trees and perfect garden space. Small shed w/greenhouse and an oversized 2-car attached garage. Recreational opportunities abound nearby. 10 min from Castle Rock Lake. 30 min to Petenwell Lake. 35 min to WI Dells. A must see property you will fall in love with. Furnace-2013, Roof-2018, Septic-2010. 1922 W. 19th Ave included. Seller offers $1500 allowance for counter/flooring.
- Gas Dryer, Dehumidifier, Microwave, Stove, Portable Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Riding Lawn Mower, Wall Mirror, Window Coverings, 1922 W 19Th Ave.
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Dryer, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub
- Radiant, Window Ac
- Liquid propane
- Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave
- Patio, Storage Building
- Wooded,Rural-in subdivision
- Well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos
- Hwy 13 north left on Hwy 82, Rt on Cty Hwy Z, Lt on Dakota Drive turns into 19th.
Property Listed By Century 21 Affiliated
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.