Listing Courtesy of Bunbury & Assoc, REALTORS
3 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Savannah Brooks! This 2017 Parade Home "Wowed" it's guests then, and it will WOW you NOW! Total and complete custom ranch home provides easy spacious living, with quality and design to impress even the toughest of critics! Outstanding curb appeal, beautiful Hardy cement fiber siding. Premium finishes & features include engineered hand carved wood floors, quality tile floors, Quartz counters, kitchen pantry, custom cabinets, large screen porch, and much more. Main level master suite includes his/hers walk-in closets & custom walk-in tiled shower. LL takes you to the northwoods w/spliced timbers, amazing full wet bar, gas FP w/stone surround.
- Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Garbage Disposal
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Great Room, Water Softener Inc, Wet Bar, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Pantry,Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Full,Walk-in Shower
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- Hwy 19 E of HWY 51/19 Interchange. R on Williamsburg Way through roundabout to L on Hanover to L on John F Kennedy Dr.
Property Listed By Bunbury & Assoc, REALTORS
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.