Listing Courtesy of GateWay, Realtors
5 / 4
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Rare find! Large family home, private large lot with direct access to Turtle Creek and walking path. Home features fantastic views of gardens and green space, first floor office/library, great entertainment flow with expansive formal living & dining areas with a large eat-in kitchen that flows into family room with fireplace and access to deck & lower patio. Home extras! Large Master, Exposed partially finished lower level, 3 car Garage with shop/extra tandem parking and direct basement entry. Home priced to allow your own personal updates and touches. Home is FHA/VA approved. Appraisal on file; Appraised above asking price.
||2310 BOULDER LN
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Great Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Water Softener Inc, Jetted Bathtub, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air, Zoned Heating
- Natural gas
- Pantry,Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal
- Rec Room
- Full,Walk-in Shower,Separate Tub
- Deck, Patio
- Wooded,Close to busline
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- East on Cranston to south on Cobblestone to Boulder Lane
Property Listed By GateWay, Realtors
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.