Listing Courtesy of First Weber Inc
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Country home in the heart of Marquette County. Built in 2006 this 3 bedroom, 2 bath 2100 square foot home will be yours to enjoy for years to come. The beautiful stone fireplace makes the statement for the living room with built in book shelves. Spacious kitchen and dining area. Large master suite with private bath. Backyard deck for entertaining and enjoying nature. 100' of frontage on the Montello River. Full basement. Attached 2+ car garage plus an additional shed.
||N5042 11th Rd
- Stove, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer And Water Softener
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Inc
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Liquid propane
- Full,Walk-in Shower,Separate Tub
- Has actual water frontage,River
- Wooded,Rural-not in subdivision,Horses Allowed,Subject Shoreland Zoning
- Well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos
- Cty Rd B West edge of Montello City limits to 11th Rd to property
Property Listed By First Weber Inc
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.