Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Connections
4 / 1.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Here is a nice 3-4 Bedroom home on the west side of downtown Baraboo, A cute 3 season porch leads into a nice size living room and dining area. Kitchen boasts plenty of storage, all appliances and a breakfast bar. The 1rst level has a beautiful full bath and two bedrooms. Upstairs has 2 large bedrooms with plenty of closet space and character for you to enjoy. Large open basement for additional storage. Paved driveway, 1 car garage, storage shed, patio and nicely landscaped backyard with room to play are features of the outside. This is a must see and won't last long.
||309 7th Ave
- Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Oven/Range, Washer, Dryer, Window Coverings
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Washer, Dryer, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub, Walk Thru Bedroom
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Patio, Storage Building
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- In Baraboo, go south on STH-33 onto Birch ST. Turn west onto 7th Ave. Property on the south Side of the street.
Property Listed By RE/MAX Connections
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.