Listing Courtesy of T R McKenzie Inc.
3 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
New condo project in Middleton School District. Spacious floorplans, walk in closets, wood flooring, fireplaces, stainless appliances, 2+ car garage, GREAT LOCATION. Act quickly if buyers want to choose exact finishes, otherwise developer will pre-determine. Floor plan style is town-home with vertically stacked units. Estimated completion in Spring 2020. 3D renderings are examples of finishes, and not necessarily the exact colors for each unit. Condo docs to be recorded. Listing Broker has interest in development. Seller will require Addendum BCTH with all offers. Builder Warranty Included.
||651 Bear Claw Way
- All Brand New Stainless Steel, Fridge, Range, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Microwave, Disposal
- Close To Busline
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floors, Walk-In Closet(S), Washer, Dryer, Cable/Satellite Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Pantry,Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Bonus Room
- Full,Tub/Shower Combo
- Private Entry, Deck/Balcony
- 2 car Garage,Attached,Underground,Opener inc
- North on Pleasant View Rd, West on Old Sauk Rd, South on Bear Claw Way
Property Listed By T R McKenzie Inc.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.