Listing Courtesy of Sprinkman Real Estate
2 / 1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Spacious and sunny with patio doors that lead out from the living room to the sunny, private patio space which offers views across the landscaped courtyard. Ideal for pet owners. This bright space allows for cozy living with a corner gas fireplace, private laundry and large master suite. Separate office space allows for guests or a private office. The building offers a fitness room, dog walk, underground parking and separate storage space. Just a block from the Capitol Square and vibrant downtown living.
||360 W Washington Ave
- Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Window Blinds
- Common Green Space, Close To Busline, Elevator
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floors, Walk-In Closet(S), Great Room, Washer, Dryer, Jetted Bathtub, Cable/Satellite Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, Storage Unit Inc, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Heat Pump, Central Air
- Natural gas,Electric
- Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Full,Tub/Shower Combo,Walk-in Shower,Separate Tub
- Patio, Fenced Yard
- Attached,1 space assigned,Parking fee
- Beltline to John Nolen Dr, left on Broom, right on W. Washington Ave.
Property Listed By Sprinkman Real Estate
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.