Listing Courtesy of Tim Slack Auction & Realty, LLC-Lancaster
4 / 1.2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Showings begin 11/9/2019. Very nice 2 story home located on a quiet street. The house has a large deck out back and a nice front porch. Fairly open floor plan with eat at counter that separates the kitchen and dining area. Nice size living room and could be office or play room. The house features 4 bedrooms upstairs with a full bath, walk up attic for plenty of extra storage. Basement is partially furnished with a walk in shower and plenty of storage. It's a must see and priced to sell.
||551 N Jefferson St
- Stackable Washer And Dryer, Stove, Refrigerator, Kitchen Table, Freezer, Basement Refrigerator, Window Furnishings
- Walk-Up Attic, Washer, Dryer, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Refrigerator,Dishwasher
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- Head North on Madison St. Turn west on Linden street and north on Jefferson.
Property Listed By Tim Slack Auction & Realty, LLC-Lancaster
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.