Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Preferred
4 / 3.3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
A grand home resting on 10.85 acres! Adjacent to Lake Redstone offering some of the most beautiful long range views you'll ever witness! Expansive eat-in kitch & formal dining room w/hidden storage drawers! Main level bedroom w/bath access & a 2nd main level bedroom w/its own bath & deck! HUGE upper level master suite. Library/den filled w/charm & deep dark cherry wood. Invite family & friends to enjoy the sprawling family room w/vaulted ceiling & beautiful fireplace. Your very own English pub is found in the lower level. Hunt & hike on your own land! Many add'l features-Please call for more info. Add'l 15.38 Acres available.
||E4451 Douglas Rd
- All Appliances, Window Coverings, Pot Belly Stove In Pub, Hot Tub (Inoperable), Most Furniture Items Could Be Negotiable. No List, Just Ask.
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Dryer, Central Vac, Wet Bar, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub
- Radiant, Central Air, Multiple Heating Units
- Electric,Liquid propane
- Full,Walk-in Shower,Separate Tub
- Deck, Patio, Storage Building
- Has actual water frontage,River
- Rural-not in subdivision,Horses Allowed
- Well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos,Mound System
- Hwy 33W From Reedsburg, RT on Hwy V, LT on Douglas Rd
Property Listed By RE/MAX Preferred
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.