Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Ranch home w/ fenced in back yard in a well-established neighborhood. Slate floor entry, new carpet, fresh paint, main level master, new windows 2007 - easy clean, pantry, bright dinette space, newer stainless steel appliances, wood burning stove in family room. Den /office with closet in lower level. Both gas and electric hook ups for clothes dryer. Walking distance to elementary and middle schools. Close to grocery stores, shopping. Walking distance to 4 parks and Cherokee Marsh. HSA Home Warranty inc, 12 mo frm cls.
- Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, And Refrigerator In Work Room.
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Water Softener Inc, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air
- Natural gas,Electric,Wood
- Low E Windows
- Patio, Fenced Yard
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- From Northport/ 113 go North on School Rd, R on Northland, R on Delaware, R on Tennessee, R on Melby.
Property Listed By Keller Williams Realty
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.