Listing Courtesy of First Weber Inc
4 / 2
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Updated 1,664 Sq Ft Bi-Level close to Park Lake. Welcoming foyer has stairway leading up to the open kitchen/dining/living area. Bright kitchen has large island & includes appliances. Big dining space for your family gatherings. Living Rm has lake views, vaulted ceiling & features a gas fp w/impressive floor to ceiling stone hearth. Main floor also showcases 2 Bdrms, full bath w/skylight & handy laundry closet. The exposed LL has a recently finished Family Rm, 2 additional Bdrms, Full Bath & storage/mechanical rm. Deck. Patio & partially fenced yard. Attached 2 Car Garage. Home warranty for peace of mind. Call now & make this your new home!
- Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Disposal, All Window Treatments, Garage Door Opener W/Remote, 2 Bar Stools, Water Softener.
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Disposal
- Deck, Patio, Fenced Yard
- Waterview-No frontage,Lake,Water ski lake
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- Hwy 22 to Lintner Rd to Breezy Point Dr
While house hunting in the winter was never really a thing of the past, today’s culture keeps things going year-round - which means finding a home can be done at any time of the year. While exploring in the cold might be your focus or concern, house-...Continue Reading
Property Listed By First Weber Inc
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.