Listing Courtesy of Evergreen Realty Inc
3 / 2.2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Warm, Bright & Inviting! Charming Home in Desirable Neighborhood; Close to Everything! Main Floor complete with a Functional Kitchen, Large Master Suite, Den/Office, Living/Dining, and 3-Season Room. Kitchen has Abundant Storage and Convenient Seating for when you are on the go. Den/Office could be Formal Dining or 4th Bedroom. South facing 3-Season Room connects to the outdoors where there is room to play (.46 Acre Level Lot). Options for outdoor entertaining/relaxing include Northwest Facing Deck, South Side Paver Patio or East Facing Deck (Morning Coffee!). 2 Bedrooms with Jack & Jill Bath upstairs. 2 Additional Rooms in Lower Level to get away including a Rec Room with Custom Bar and a Family Room with a Cozy Wood Stove. Must tour to appreciate, but donÃ¢Â€Â™t wait long!
- Range/Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Blinds, Curtain Rods, Curtains, All Window Treatments, Firewood In Basement, Yard Shed.
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, Split Bedrooms
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas,Wood
- Breakfast bar,Pantry,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Full,Walk-in Shower
- Deck, Patio, Storage Building
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- Hwy 23/33 (Main ST) west. North onto Viking DR (Hwy H). Left onto Huntington Park DR. Property on left.
Property Listed By Evergreen Realty Inc
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.