Listing Courtesy of Adashun Jones Real Estate
2 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
The 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath home has been well maintained and lovingly cared for. The open floor plan is made for entertaining and features a vaulted tongue and groove plank ceiling. Glass doors and deep windows flood the home with light and offer relaxing views of the pond. A center island and stainless appliances enhance the kitchen. Other highlights include a convenient main floor laundry, an office, and a spacious master suite with large walk-in closet. The finished walk-out lower level features a gas, free standing fireplace in the family room, the second bedroom and another full bath.
||W2017 TAYLOR LEE LN
- All Window Treatments, Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Stacked Washer & Dryer, Freezer In Garage And Pier.
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Dryer
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher
- Full,Walk-in Shower,Separate Tub
- Deck, Patio
- Has actual water frontage,Lake,Dock/Pier,No motor lake
- Fiber cement,Stone
- Well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos,Mound System
- From Green Lake, go west on Princeton Rd to Lost Creek Rd to Taylor Lee Ln.
Property Listed By Adashun Jones Real Estate
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.