Listing Courtesy of Lori Droessler Real Estate, Inc.
4 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This gorgeous home is nestled in the trees on a dead end street hidden from the rest of the city. It's been completely remodeled in the past 4 years and boasts over 3500 sq. feet. Step into the front door and you're greeted by a beautiful living room with wood floors and wood-burning fireplace that is open to the eat-in kitchen. The kitchen has granite island, custom cabinets with granite counters. Just off the kitchen is a cozy family room with a gas fireplace and access thru the patio doors to the large deck that overlooks the 1.93 acres. The master bdrm has a walk-in closet and a bath with jetted tub and large walk-in tiled rain shower. Three more bdrms are on the main level with another bath. Lower level has another family room with wet bar, exercise room and third bath.
||1435 Hiawatha Dr
- Refrigerator, Stove/Range/Oven, Dishwasher, Water Softener-Rented, Microwave, Garage Door Opener/Remote.
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Water Softener Rented, Jetted Bathtub, Wet Bar, Cable Available, At Least 1 Tub, Split Bedrooms
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave
- Bonus Room
- Full,Walk-in Shower,Separate Tub
- Well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos
- all the way to end of Hiawatha
Property Listed By Lori Droessler Real Estate, Inc.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.