Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker The Realty Group
3 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Welcome Home! Expect to be impressed with the value of this 3 bedroom ranch in the popular Deer Crossing neighborhood. 3 bedroom split design, master bedroom w/ walk-in closet & private bath. A cookÃ¢Â€Â™s kitchen w/ appliances included, breakfast bar & walk in pantry. Beautiful yard with a large deck and storage shed. ItÃ¢Â€Â™s time to party in the finished lower level w/ second kitchen, large rec room & 2 bonus rooms. Bonus rooms would make a great craft room or work out room. Main floor laundry and second laundry hookup in LL. DonÃ¢Â€Â™t Miss Out! Call for a private viewing.
- 2 Stoves, 2 Refrigerators, 2 Microwaves, Water Softener, All Window Coverings, Dishwasher, Sump Pump
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Great Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Water Softener Inc, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub, Split Bedrooms
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Pantry,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Rec Room
- Full,Walk-in Shower
- Deck, Storage Building
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- Hwy 26 N to S on Kettering to E on Rotamer to N on Deer Crossing to E on Deer Point to Hawkridge
Property Listed By Coldwell Banker The Realty Group
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.