Listing Courtesy of EXP Realty, LLC
4 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
The GRAND 2-STORY ENTRANCE is the first of many fabulous features welcoming you to this beautiful, 4-bedroom, 4 bath home! In addition to the 3,200 plus sq. ft. of finished space, features galore include: skylights, fireplace cathedral ceilings, Jack & Jill bath, exposed and comfortably finished lower level w/ bonus room, expansive storage and a 2.5 car garage, just to name a few! Recent updates include: gleaming Brazilian Cherry wood floors-'12, Kitchen renovation-'16, new carpet-'18, new deck-'18, and newer appliances. Conveniently located minutes from Epic and just a short stroll to coffee shop, restaurants, Mckee Park and bike/walking paths! This condo has the appearance and many of the benefits of a free-standing home! Measurements are approximate.
||2896 Brian Ln
- Wall Mount And Tv In Master Bedroom.
- Air Cleaner, At Least 1 Tub, Cable/Satellite Available, Dryer, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, Jetted Bathtub, Skylight(S), Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet(S), Washer, Water Softener Included, Wood Or Sim. Wood Floors
- Central Air, Forced Air, Multiple Heating Units
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Dishwasher,Disposal,Kitchen Island,Microwave,Pantry,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Full,Separate Tub,Walk-in Shower
- Deck/Balcony, Patio, Private Entry
- 2 car Garage,Attached,Opener inc
- Hwy PD to S. Richardson, left on Claredon, turns into Brian Ln.
Property Listed By EXP Realty, LLC
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.