Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Community Realty
4 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Spacious river retreat! Great room offers vaulted ceilings, river rock wood-burning fireplace, access to large covered deck and wonderful river views. Open concept flows to the large eat-in kitchen with stainless appliances and breakfast bar. Huge master bedroom has walk-in cedar closet. On the lower level there is an expansive family room, addtÃ¢Â€Â™l bedrooms, walk-in cedar closet, huge full bath & garage access. The back yard offers lots of room for outdoor activities and a 24x32 outbuilding for all your toys or hobbies! Direct river access allows for year-round water activities. Great location within walking distance to schools & county fairground and a short drive to downtown restaurants, shopping & parks.
- Range, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener, Air Exchanger, Central Vac.
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Great Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Dryer, Air Exchanger, Water Softener Inc, Central Vac, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air, In Floor Radiant Heat, Zoned Heating, Multiple Heating Units
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Pantry,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave
- Full,Walk through,Tub/Shower Combo
- Deck, Storage Building
- Has actual water frontage,River
- Municipal water,Municipal sewer
- West Racine St (Hwy 18) to S Taft St, L on W Linden Dr.
Property Listed By RE/MAX Community Realty
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.