Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Preferred
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Fall in love w/this custom-built, modern farmhouse located in desirable Conservancy Place! Lot backs to nature preserve! Open concept floor plan w/9 ft ceilings & 2-story entry w/grand staircase. Enjoy entertaining in the custom kitchen w/stainless steel appliances, 5-burner range, quartz counters, 8 ft island & a walk-in pantry. Beautiful stone fireplace in the living room plus an open dining area & 4-season room. Main level office/den or 4th bedroom, family room & a big laundry/mud room. Spacious Master Suite & 2 more bedrooms upstairs. 3 car heated garage. Many custom features! Lower level framed for 4th bedroom, bath, rec room. LP Smart Siding on exterior!
||4618 Prairie Fire Ct
- Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener, All Window Treatments, Tv Wall Mounts, Cushions For Built-Ins, 1-Year Uhp Home Warranty
- Air Cleaner, At Least 1 Tub, Cable Available, Dryer, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, Jetted Bathtub, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet(S), Washer, Water Softener Inc, Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor
- Central Air, Forced Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Dishwasher,Disposal,Kitchen Island,Microwave,Pantry,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- WI Energy Star Cert.
- Sun Room
- Full,Separate Tub,Walk-in Shower
- Electronic Pet Containmnt, Patio
- Adjacent park/public land,Sidewalk
- Brick,Fiber cement
- Municipal sewer,Municipal water
- CR-V to South on River Rd, Left on Innovation, Right on Yellowwood, Left on Conservancy, Right on Prairie Fire Ct
Almost every homeowner dreams of a brand new, state-of-the-art kitchen, but kitchen remodels are expensive and can often take months to complete. Fortunately, there are a few easy changes you can make which will give you the updated look you crave wi...Continue Reading
There’s nothing worse than problem neighbors. After long days at work, we just want to come home and relax; when our neighbors disturb our peace it can be especially challenging. Before you hire a lawyer or list your house for sale, there are a few s...Continue Reading
Buyers notice everything – good and bad. From the moment they walk in the front door, they are trying to determine if this is the right home for them and their family. If you have your home listed for sale, paying attention to what the buyers notice ...Continue Reading
Property Listed By RE/MAX Preferred
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.