Listing Courtesy of Stark Company, REALTORS
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Showings start 3/27. Fabulous 3 bedroom ranch home conveniently located in Evansville. This home has everything you need on the main level with beautiful hardwood floors throughout! Open floor plan with cathedral ceilings in the living/kitchen/dining area. Split bedrooms with a spacious master bedroom features a walk-in closet and full bath. Main level mudroom/laundry for your convenience. Lower level is finished with great exposure and includes a 1/2 bath (option to add shower) and a craft room which could be converted into a 4th bedroom. private eastern facing fenced wood backyard and numerous perennials. Enjoy nature and still garden this summer.
- Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Disposal, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener, All Window Coverings, Garage Door Opener(S).
- At Least 1 Tub, Cable Available, Dryer, Great Room, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, Steam Shower, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet(S), Washer, Water Softener Inc, Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor
- Central Air, Forced Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Full,Walk-in Shower
- Municipal sewer,Municipal water
- Hwy 14 to north on Water St to right (east) on Noahs Arc Ct.
Property Listed By Stark Company, REALTORS
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.