Listing Courtesy of 1848 Real Estate
2 / 1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Due to recent health concerns, seller is requesting virtual tours only at this time - request 3D virtual tour link; please contact agent for any details, questions or a live virtual tour. Everything is updated in this lovely home! Open floor plan with beautiful hardwood and tile floors, new stainless steel kitchen appliances and main floor laundry. Home was recently professionally painted. Basement is clean and dry with lots of storage or option to finish. Quiet street in mature neighborhood just minutes away from the Glacial Drumlin Bike Trail. Good-sized yard includes a well-kept shed, space for a garden and a detached one-car garage on a shared driveway. Seller prefers end of May close date. Home being sold "as-is". No sign in yard.
- Refrigerator, Range/Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener
- At Least 1 Tub, Cable Available, Dryer, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, Washer, Water Softener Inc, Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor
- Central Air, Forced Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Storage Building
- Municipal sewer,Municipal water
- Hwy 73 into Deerfield, West on W. Nelson, left on N. Prairie
Property Listed By 1848 Real Estate
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.