Listing Courtesy of Bunbury & Assoc, REALTORS
4 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
A quality custom built two story transitional. Impressive two story great room has floor to ceiling stone fireplace. Kitchen remodel in 2012 w/ breakfast bar and large pantry. Main level bedroom w/full bath can also be used as an office. Upstairs has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Master suite features large walk-in closet and bathroom with whirlpool tub. Large deck overlooks half acre mature wooded lot. Potential LL is available for finishing and walks out to side yard. New refinished maple floors. Deeded Lake Access. Located on Private Drive. Walking distance to Mendota County Park, Pheasant Branch Conservancy, Harbor Athletic Club. Only 3.5 miles from Governor Nelson State Park. Middleton School District.
- Refrigerator, Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Water Softener, Window Treatment
- At Least 1 Tub, Cable Available, Dryer, Great Room, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, Jetted Bathtub, Walk-In Closet(S), Washer, Water Softener Inc, Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor
- Central Air, Forced Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Pantry,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Full,Separate Tub,Walk-in Shower
- Deeded access-No frontage,Dock/Pier,Lake
- Close to busline,Wooded
- Municipal sewer,Municipal water
- Century Ave (County Hwy M) East, Right on Woodland Trl.
Property Listed By Bunbury & Assoc, REALTORS
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.