Listing Courtesy of Stark Company, REALTORS
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This serene, modern home is perched on a beautifully landscaped acre+ yard on a quiet cul de sac. Adjacent to a park, this is the perfect escape! The double entry welcomes you in to a 2-story foyer w/floating stairs. A few steps to the left and you're in the updated kitchen & dinette which opens to the family rm w/ its wood burning fireplace. Filled w/natural light, it's the perfect place to entertain. Through the kitchen is the formal dining room with unique chevron wall. A step down and you're in the cozy living room. The main level also has a spacious laundry/mudroom and office. The upper level bedrooms include the master suite with Juliet balcony + walk-in closet + 3 other spacious bedrooms. A ready to finish lower level, plumbed for a bathroom, is ready for your ideas.
- Ceramic Cooktop, Wall Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, All Window Coverings, All Bathroom Mirrors.
- At Least 1 Tub, Dryer, Jetted Bathtub, Skylight(S), Walk-In Closet(S), Washer, Water Softener Rented, Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor
- Central Air, Forced Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Dishwasher,Kitchen Island,Microwave,Pantry,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Full,Tub/Shower Combo
- Deck, Patio
- Adjacent park/public land,Rural-in subdivision,Wooded
- Joint well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos
- South on Fish Hatchery Rd to west on Vineyard Rd to south on Vintage Dr
Property Listed By Stark Company, REALTORS
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.