Listing Courtesy of Restaino & Associates ERA Powered
2 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Come join the Cherokee Community! With over 2.000 square feet, this is one of the largest condos in Cherokee II. 2 large bedrooms + office/den. Spacious master w/large closets & master bath. Spacious entry closet. Open concept w/Great Room that includes formal dining, gas fireplace, wood flooring! Nice size tiled Family/Sun Room located between the two patios, one is screened in while the other one opens to the concrete patio to enjoy the sunshine and grilling area. Beautiful views of the landscaped backyard. 2 Underground heated parking spaces + a large storage rm! Cherokee Circle is close to Cherokee Marsh for hiking, etc. Cherokee Country Club w/year round tennis. Great Golf Course! The amenities include fenced in Swimming Pool, Beautiful well kept grounds! Home Warranty Inc.
||34 Cherokee Cir
- Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove/Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher. Window Coverings. Cabinet In Garage To The Left Of P1 Parking Spot. Table In Laundry Area. Table In Storage Unit.
- Close To Busline, Elevator, Outdoor Pool
- At Least 1 Tub, Cable/Satellite Available, Dryer, Great Room, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, Intercom, Split Bedrooms, Storage Unit Inc, Walk-In Closet(S), Washer, Water Softener Included, Wood Or Sim. Wood Floors
- Central Air, Forced Air
- Electric,Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Pantry,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Full,Walk-in Shower
- 2 car Garage,2+ spaces assigned,Heated,Opener inc,Underground
- North Sherman to left on Cherokee Circle
Homes cost a lot of money to maintain. But are you spending extra money unnecessarily on upkeep? Here are the 10 most expensive mistakes you could be making in your home.
1. Using Traditional Light bulbs
If you still have incandescent light bulbs i...Continue Reading
Your Starter Home vs. Your Forever Home Buying a home is exciting. Most people have visualized their dream home—large, inviting kitchen; multiple bedrooms for family and guests; perhaps a backyard with built-in BBQ, pool, and fireplace. Yet this drea...Continue Reading
5 Questions Buyers Have During the Coronavirus Outbreak Answered
Everyone is being affected in some manner by the outbreak of Covid-19 coronavirus. During this time, buyers will have more questions than normal about the home buying process and their...Continue Reading
Property Listed By Restaino & Associates ERA Powered
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.