Listing Courtesy of Accord Realty
3 / 2.2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Set on a picturesque county lot, this custom built 3 bedroom home features soaring vaulted ceilings and 4 season sunroom overlooking a beautifully landscaped backyard with pool and multiple ponds. Recent updates include new Anderson windows and doors as well as flooring through out. The kitchen boasts granite counter tops, tile backsplash and updated appliances. The dining area opens up to a 2-tiered deck to enjoy the panoramic country views. Upstairs the master suite has jetted tub plus a separate shower and private deck as well as two other good sized bedrooms and full bath. The lower level walk out features a rec room with wet bar plus additional storage, 3rd garage space and shop space accessible thru attached 2-car garage with floor drain. Zoning allows for additional outbuilding.
||5985 County Road K
- Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Water Softener, All Window Coverings, Washer/Dryer, Pool & Equipment, Ll Bar Refrigerator, Stand-Up Freezer
- Air Cleaner, At Least 1 Tub, Central Vac, Dryer, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, Jetted Bathtub, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet(S), Washer, Water Softener Inc, Wet Bar, Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor
- Central Air, Forced Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Full,Separate Tub,Walk-in Shower
- Deck, Patio, Pool - Above Ground, Storage Building
- Adjacent park/public land,On ATV/Snowmobile trail,Rural-not in subdivision
- Joint well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos
- Hwy Q or M or to Hwy K
Property Listed By Accord Realty
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.