Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty
6 / 4
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
You have found the perfect lake home. This home is ideal to share with siblings, in-laws or cousins. Room for everyone! Or use it as your own personal getaway. It has everything you can imagine right at your fingertips. Walk over to your slip & experience world class boating on Castle Rock Lake. Step out your back door on to a golf course that celebrates the world's most famous golf holes. Access miles of ATV trails right from your monster, oversized garage. Drive 10 minutes for inspiring hiking & rock climbing in nearby Necedah. Play horseshoes or bags under the lights next to the largest fire pit you've ever seen in your secluded yard. Or kick back relax and read a book on your shaded deck. Easy living w/ 2 washers, dryers and dishwashers plus a large LL rec room with a ping pong table.
- Range/Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Garage Door, Opener W/Remotes
- At Least 1 Tub, Cable Available, Dryer, Great Room, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, Washer, Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor
- Central Air, Forced Air
- Liquid propane
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Kitchen Island,Microwave,Pantry,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Mud Room
- Full,Walk-in Shower
- Cul-de-sac,On golf course,Rural-in subdivision,Wooded
- Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos,Well
- From 90/94 take Exit 79, Right on HH, Right on 82, Left on Hwy Z, Left on Dakota Ave, to 20th Ave, right on S. Czech Ct, house is on Left.
Property Listed By Keller Williams Realty
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.