Listing Courtesy of Stark Company, REALTORS
4 / 1.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This secluded and peaceful 313 acre ridge top farm boarders Nelson Dewey State Park & has scenic views of the Mississippi River Valley & Flyway! Beautiful craftsman woodworking and bright hardwood floors in this 2 story farmhouse! Home updates include: newer windows, siding and deep, over-sized 2 car attached garage! The farm includes: 120+/- acres tillable (15 yrs in biological alfalfa & corn), 140 +/- acres mature hardwood forests, 47 +/- acres pasture with rolling fields, spring and pond. Outbuildings have been very well maintained- Milking parlor (swing-6) and free stall built in 2002, 60 stanchion barn w/ mattresses, 3 machine sheds, 3 cattle sheds and new hen house. Parcels incl: 008-00375,0376,0378.0379,038,382,0136,0140. See associated docs for more specifics.
||6629 Hwy 133
- Stove, Wood Stove, Water Softener, Lp Tank, 500 Gallon Gas And Diesel Tanks, Freezer In Basement.
- Great Room, Walk-Up Attic, Water Softener Inc, Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor
- Forced Air
- Rec Room
- River,Waterview-No frontage
- Adjacent park/public land,Rural-not in subdivision,Wooded
- Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos,Well
- From Cassville: follow WI-133 N/Great River Rd 2.6 miles. Driveway is on the left.
Property Listed By Stark Company, REALTORS
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.