Listing Courtesy of Bruner Realty & Management
2 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Remarkably well cared for 2 bed 2 bath second story end unit condo in the popular Harbor House Condominiums. Offers laminate flooring in the kitchen, hallway, and living room. Kitchen boasts cherry cabinets with glass inserts, stainless steel appliances, and pantry that houses the full size washer and dryer. Large bedrooms with lots of natural light with walk in closets. Vaulted ceiling in the living room with walk out to the deck! Gas fireplace offers easy usage! 1 underground parking stall and 1 storage unit included. Amenities include: swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, Huge fitness center, tennis and bball court, sand vball court, grilling stations, and plenty of green space. Ideal closing mid-late June. Parking stall F-27.
||705 Harbor House Dr
- All Appliances: Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range, Washer And Dryer.
- Close To Busline, Clubhouse, Common Green Space, Exercise Room, Outdoor Pool, Playground Equipment, Sauna, Tennis Court, Walking Trail(S), Whirlpool
- At Least 1 Tub, Cable/Satellite Available, Dryer, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, Intercom, Storage Unit Inc, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet(S), Washer, Water Softener Included, Wood Or Sim. Wood Floors
- Central Air, Forced Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Pantry,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Full,Tub/Shower Combo
- 1 car Garage,1 space assigned,Attached,Heated,Opener inc,Parking fee,Underground
- S Gammon to Watts Road, Left onto Harbor House Drive. First building on left.
Homes cost a lot of money to maintain. But are you spending extra money unnecessarily on upkeep? Here are the 10 most expensive mistakes you could be making in your home.
1. Using Traditional Light bulbs
If you still have incandescent light bulbs i...Continue Reading
Your Starter Home vs. Your Forever Home Buying a home is exciting. Most people have visualized their dream home—large, inviting kitchen; multiple bedrooms for family and guests; perhaps a backyard with built-in BBQ, pool, and fireplace. Yet this drea...Continue Reading
5 Questions Buyers Have During the Coronavirus Outbreak Answered
Everyone is being affected in some manner by the outbreak of Covid-19 coronavirus. During this time, buyers will have more questions than normal about the home buying process and their...Continue Reading
Property Listed By Bruner Realty & Management
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.