Listing Courtesy of Terra Firma Realty
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Log home, 147acres of wooded serenity in WisconsinÃ¢Â€Â™s driftless area! Rare property offers the retreat you have been dreaming of. Whether looking for premier hunting land (trophy deer/turkey), ~1/2 mile walk along stream, or ride cleared trails, this is the place. A walk on the property will convince you that you have found the tranquility you have been looking for. Gorgeous log home, 1800 sq. ft., 3 bdrms, 2 baths, large deck, family room and basement shop area. Basement partially built out, gain ~800 sq. ft. Wildlife to watch and views in Amish country unparalleled, welcome to your next home. You will not find a nicer property. 1.5 hrs. to Madison, 3.5 hrs. to Chicago, 45 mins to the Dells. Exceptional, unique, letÃ¢Â€Â™s go see it, you will not be disappointed, but you may be amazed.
||S1445 Satterlee Rd
- Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Window Coverings
- Dryer, Great Room, Security System, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Water Softener Inc, Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor
- Central Air, Forced Air
- Liquid propane
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Kitchen Island,Microwave,Pantry,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Rec Room
- Full,Walk-in Shower
- Deck, Patio
- Horses Allowed,On ATV/Snowmobile trail,Rural-not in subdivision,Wooded
- Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos,Well
- Hwy 33 to Wonewoc, Cty Rd G South out of Wonewoc, West on Cty Rd Q, to South Satterlee Rd, gate on right side of road.
Property Listed By Terra Firma Realty
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.