Listing Courtesy of Castle Rock Realty LLC
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautiful log sided ranch style home sitting on 5 acres near Castle Rock and Petenwell Lakes! This home offers 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths and main floor dining. The great room is all open and spacious. Kitchen offers an abundance of cabinet and counter top space with a tile backsplash. Pellet stove in the living room for efficient heating costs. The bathrooms feature tile and modern fixtures. Covered front porch and a back deck to enjoy the woods and nature. There is a loft area that could also be used as an additional bedroom. 32X40 shed with electric and a concrete floor, plus a lean-to for additional storage. This property is located just a few miles from Castle Rock Lake and hundreds of acres of public hunting land. ATV trails are accessible right from this property.
||W4860 28th St
- Stove, Refrigerator (That Is Currently In The Garage) Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Window Treatments
- Dryer, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, Skylight(S), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer
- Central Air, Forced Air, Multiple Heating Units
- Liquid propane,Other
- Dishwasher,Kitchen Island,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Deck, Storage Building
- Horses Allowed,Rural-not in subdivision,Wooded
- Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos,Well
- Hwy 58 North - Rt. onto Buckhorn G - Left onto 19th Ave. (by the Buckhorn CafÃƒÂ©) - Rt. onto 28th St. - Property on left
Property Listed By Castle Rock Realty LLC
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.